Your Partner in Secure Digital Experience
What are cookies?
Just as we harness the power of external development teams to propel your tech dreams into reality, we utilize cookies to ensure a smooth navigation experience on our site1. Here’s how we use them:
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They’re usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences.
2. Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
3. Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
4. Marketing Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
5. Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites.
Just like our dedicated team of developers, cookies are part of your journey to a successful and personalized digital experience with Saytar1.
Managing your cookies
You can manage your cookies preferences at any time by clicking on the ‘Cookies Settings’ at the bottom of any page. Please note that choosing to disable cookies may impact your experience on our site and the services we can offer.
Changes to this policy